Services and conditions of your holiday
- Breakfast buffet with organic section and tea bar
- Strudel and cake buffet in the afternoons
- Soup at lunchtime
- A la carte menu in the evenings and fresh salad bar with a rich variety of dressings, fine oils and vinegars
Fit and relaxed
- Premium Panorama Spa WALD - LAGUNE with Finnish panorama sauna, panorama sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, panorama relax rooms and sun terrace
- Sauna infusion
- Indoor swimming pool 11 x 6 m with bubble loungers and underwater massage
- Infinity outdoor pool 18 x 8 m with bubble loungers and view into the valley
- Panorama relaxation room
- Outdoor sunbathing lawn
- Hiking information desk with tour tips
- Professional fitness room with "Vibration Plate"
- Children's playroom
- Youth room with chill - corner, table football, table tennis and PlayStation
The Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard
One card for countless experiences – with the Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard, you can travel for free on public transport across South Tyrol, enjoy free admittance to over 90 museums and ride for free on the Gitschberg and Jochtal cable cars in selected periods
Use the Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard to:
- Travel for free on the Berg-Nesselbahn cable car on Mt. Gitschberg in Meransen and on the Jochtal cable car in Vals, from 13 May to 7 July 2023 and from 18 September to 4 November 2023
- Travel for free on public transport across South Tyrol
- Visit over 90 museum and exhibitions in South Tyrol for free
- Get free rides on the Almbus shuttle bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp
- Participate in an exciting activity programme
- Enjoy special discounts at partner establishments
Fit & active in the winter
- 3 Ski areas: Meransen-Gitschberg, Jochtal and Plose: 100 kilometer ski trail with connection rail from Jochtal to Gitschberg
- Ski-school and ski rental on the valley station
- Bus stop in the front of the hotel
- Ski slopes for the kids in front of our hotel
- Free skipass for children under 8 years
Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard
The Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard is complimentary and valid throughout your stay. Use it to travel for free on public transport across South Tyrol, get free admission to over 90 museums and ride for free on the ski buses to the Gitschberg Jochtal ski resort.
The advantages for Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard holders:
- Free public transport across South Tyrol
- Free rides on all the ski buses to the Gitschberg Jochtal ski resort
- Free admission to over 90 museums and exhibitions in South Tyrol
- Free rides on the Almbus shuttle to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp
- A weekly programme with exciting activities
- Special discounts at partner establishments
For your convenience
- Spacious reception area
- Elegant rooms with stunning views of the Alpine world of the Dolomites
- Sun terrace with a 180 degree panoramic view
- Smoking lounge with traditional brick oven
- W-Lan free
- Salon with fireplace
- Small library and current periodicals
- Private parking lot, partially covered
- Pickup service from the Franzensfeste train station
- Elegant hotel restaurant
- Cosy hotel bar
- A la cart lunch
- Café and panorama terrace
- Well maintained wine cellar
For an additional charge (to pay)
- Beauty treatments
- Lunch á la carte
- Pick-up service from the train station Franzensfeste/Fortezza (55€ one way)
- Charging station for eletric auto (0,45€ per KW)
Terms and conditions
Rooms & Suites
All rooms have balconies, seating areas or sofas, satellite TV, DW phone, safes, showers/bath tubs and hair dryers.
Discounts for children
(in a room with their parents in a cot or a separate bed):
- Up to 6 years of age - 70%
- Up to 14 years of age - 50%
- Third bed in the room - 20%
Arrival and departure
All rooms are reserved on the day of arrival until 6 p.m. and are ready for you at 2 p.m. Please clear your room on your day of departure by 10 a.m. In case you arrive late, please contact us.
Methods of payment
You may pay with cash (till € 4.999), EC card or credit card.
We would like to inform you, that according to the current law, payments in cash can only be accepted for a maximum amount of 4.999,00 Euro.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code)
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated - however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal:
For cancellations made up to 28 days before the date of arrival, no additional fee will be charged.
For cancellations within 27 to 15 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total booking will be charged.
For cancellations within 14 days prior to arrival, 70% of the total booking will be charged.
In case of early departure, late arrival or no-show, we will charge a cancellation fee of 70% of the amount paid for the missing days
Before the arrival and during the holiday there might be some hitches. If you want to be prepared and to travel in a safe way we recommend you to sign a HGV-cancellation insurance. The insurance provides also additional benefits. Find out more here:
Guests arriving by train
We can pick them up at the train station of Fortezza (€ 55 one way)
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.