Services and conditions of your holiday
- Breakfast buffet with organic section and tea bar
- Strudel and cake buffet in the afternoons
- Soup at lunchtime
- A la carte menu in the evenings and fresh salad bar with a rich variety of dressings, fine oils and vinegars
Fit and relaxed
- Premium Panorama Spa WALD - LAGUNE with Finnish panorama sauna, panorama sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, panorama relax rooms and sun terrace
- Indoor swimming pool 11 x 6 m with bubble loungers and underwater massage
- Infinity outdoor pool 18 x 8 m with bubble loungers and view into the valley
- Panorama relaxation room
- Outdoor sunbathing lawn
- Hiking information desk with tour tips
- Professional fitness room with "Vibration Plate"
- Children's playroom
- Youth room with chill - corner, table football, table tennis and PlayStation
For your convenience
- Spacious reception area
- Elegant rooms with stunning views of the Alpine world of the Dolomites
- Sun terrace with a 180 degree panoramic view
- Smoking lounge with traditional brick oven
- W-Lan free
- Salon with fireplace
- Small library and current periodicals
- Private parking lot, partially covered
- Pickup service from the Franzensfeste train station
- Elegant hotel restaurant
- Cosy hotel bar
- A la cart lunch
- Café and panorama terrace
- Well maintained wine cellar
For an additional charge (to pay):
Terms and conditions
Rooms & Suites
All rooms have balconies, seating areas or sofas, satellite TV, DW phone, safes, showers/bath tubs and hair dryers.
Discounts for children
(in a room with their parents in a cot or a separate bed):
- Up to 6 years of age - 70%
- Up to 14 years of age - 50%
- Third bed in the room - 20%
Arrival and departureAll rooms are reserved on the day of arrival until 6 p.m. and are ready for you at 2 p.m. Please clear your room on your day of departure by 10 a.m. In case you arrive late, please contact us.
Methods of paymentYou may pay with cash (till € 1.999), EC card or credit card.
We would like to inform you, that according to the current law, payments in cash can only be accepted for a maximum amount of 999,00 Euro.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code)
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated - however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal:
For cancellations made up to 28 days before the date of arrival, no additional fee will be charged.
For cancellations within 27 to 15 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total booking will be charged.
For cancellations within 14 days prior to arrival, 70% of the total booking will be charged.
In case of early departure, late arrival or no-show, we will charge a cancellation fee of 70% of the amount paid for the missing days.
All COVID-19 caused cancellations are free
Before the arrival and during the holiday there might be some hitches. If you want to be prepared and to travel in a safe way we recommend you to sign a HGV-cancellation insurance. The insurance provides also additional benefits. Find out more here:
Guests arriving by train
We can pick them up at the train station of Fortezza (€ 38 one way)
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.