Services and conditions of your holiday
As our guest you gain the Almencard Plus "+" this summer, which contains many new included services!
- Breakfast buffet with organic section and tea bar
- Strudel and cake buffet in the afternoons
- Soup at lunchtime
- A la carte menu in the evenings and fresh salad bar with a rich variety of dressings, fine oils and vinegars
- Spacious reception area
- Elegant rooms with stunning views of the Alpine world of the Dolomites
- Sun terrace with a 180 degree panoramic view
- Smoking lounge with traditional brick oven
- W-Lan free
- Salon with fireplace
- Small library and current periodicals
- Private parking lot, partially covered
- Pickup service from the Franzensfeste train station
- Elegant hotel restaurant
- Cosy hotel bar
- A la cart lunch
- Café and panorama terrace
- Well maintained wine cellar
- Sun lounger
Fit and relaxed
- Premium panorama SPA "Forest Lagoon": Sauna, soft sauna, steam bath, hot whirl pool, cold swimming pool, sun deck
- Indoor 11 m and outdoor 18 m Infinity-pool with view over the Dolomites and Brixen
- Sauna towels & bathrobe
- Professional fitness area
- Air conditioned ski and boots storage
- Table tennis room
- The AlmencardPlus
For an additional charge (to pay):
Terms and conditions
Rooms & Suites
All rooms have balconies, seating areas or sofas, satellite TV, DW phone, safes, showers/bath tubs and hair dryers.
Discounts for children
(in a room with their parents in a cot or a separate bed):
- Up to 6 years of age - 70%
- Up to 14 years of age - 50%
- Third bed in the room - 20%
Arrival and departureAll rooms are reserved on the day of arrival until 6 p.m. and are ready for you at 2 p.m. Please clear your room on your day of departure by 10 a.m. In case you arrive late, please contact us.
Methods of paymentYou may pay with cash (till € 999), EC card or credit card.
We would like to inform you, that according to the current law, payments in cash can only be accepted for a maximum amount of 3.000 Euro.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code)
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated - however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal:
For cancellations made up to 28 days before the date of arrival, no additional fee will be charged.
For cancellations within 27 to 15 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total booking will be charged.
For cancellations within 14 days prior to arrival, 70% of the total booking will be charged.
In case of early departure, late arrival or no-show, we will charge a cancellation fee of 70% of the amount paid for the missing days.
All COVID-19 caused cancellations are free
Before the arrival and during the holiday there might be some hitches. If you want to be prepared and to travel in a safe way we recommend you to sign a HGV-cancellation insurance. The insurance provides also additional benefits. Find out more here:
Guests arriving by train
We can pick them up at the train station of Fortezza (€ 38 one way)
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.