The most beautiful places in our Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal – all-inclusive!
Period of the AlmencardPLUS: 01st May-30th November 2017!
MURMEL'S TIP: The advantage of our Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal is the the AlmencardPLUS! These enable you to enjoy a relaxing holiday without using your car! Conquer South Tyrol by using the mountain railways, bus and train.
The AlmencardPLUS is available free of charge at the Parkhotel Holzerhof for the duration of your holiday!
Advantages – up close and in more detail:
- Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Gitschberg (25.05.-16.10.2017)
- Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Jochtal (17.06.-15.10.2017)
- Bus journey from Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to the alp of Rodeneck/Rodengo-Lüsen/Luson
- Discount in shops and leisure facilities
- People with this icon on their Almencard have the advantage to entry to the Alpinpool for just 2,00 €/day/person
- Attendance on our guided hiking weekly program:
• Easy Raftingtour, suitable for families (contribution necessary)
• Discovering curative herbs, forest animals&oddities at the wayside on the alp of Rodengo-Luson
• Mountain lake hiking tour, for experts
• Hiking tour "The legends of Maranza/Meransen"
• Krixly Kraxly – climbing training for children from 5-9 years
• Kletterhetz – climbing training for children from 10-14 years
• Golden autumn hiking tour to Novacella/Neustift (from september)
• Guided farm hiking trail Pfunders/Fundres
• Adventure for kids on the farm Galtinerhof at Rodengo/Rodeneck (5-9 years)
• A walking tour trough three centuries and a landscape, Spinga/Spinges
• Old ruins and young wine - sightseeing walking tour with an organic farmer at Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach
• Guided visit in the close of Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach (from mid june-mid september)
• Medieval games for kids in the close of Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach (5-9 years)
• Cool water, fragrant meadows: enjoy the mountain summer with Kneipp
• Hike to the Stoanamandl to assist at the sunrise, Jochtal Valles/Vals
• Carriage drown by horses for kids at Maranza/Meransen (5-14 years)
In addition, AlmencardPLUS users profit from the following:
- Unlimited journeys in all regional public transport inside South Tyrol (bus and train, as well as a number of lift facilities)
- Entry free of charge to 80 museums and exhibitions